The problem: traditional learning in school only feeds information.
Students in school focus on words and grammar, mostly outside of natural human conversation. In the best schools there is some practice of conversation, but very limited and artificial. There is nearly no use of conversation to analyse conversation. The natural strong feeling of human connection is also lacking.
These and other essential aspects of human communication are lacking.
For many the results from school education are consequently a feeling of failure.
But it’s not your fault!
The solution: the BE-in-EnglishSM Approach
(formerly Riddiford Model)
- Uses natural fascinating motivating conversation between people
- Focusses on topics that are most interesting to you
- Ensures a strong feeling of connection between you and other participants
- Provides precise feedback in the context of a natural conversation
- Delivers feedback about vocabulary and grammar to build confidence, and not to make you feel bad.
- Helps you quickly to think in English, instead of translation in your mind.
- Supports the your own self-awareness of your learning process
- Uses cutting-edge understanding of the brain and self-awareness
- Includes techniques of meditation and visualisation, if you agree.
- Delivers a nearly indestructible inner confidence about your communication
- Guarantees results
- Saves you time
Please Visit our Free Consultation Program